Last Modified Date: January 21, 2022
What is Personal Information?
What Information is Collected?
Information You Give Us. We may collect certain personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us. This personal information could include contact information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or payment information. You may provide this information when you visit the Site, place an order on the Site, register with the Site, use our mobile application or any other online or digital experience we may make available to you, contact us with a question or concern, participate in promotions or surveys, or agree to receive messages from NaturVet.
Information Automatically Collected. We may also passively collect non-personal information about you or your browser or device. This may include demographic information, such as your zip code, gender, or age, which may be derived from other information we collect or your interaction with the Site or provided by third party sources. In addition, we may also collect information automatically sent to us by your web browser or device, such as your IP address, location, or device operating system. This information is generally kept and used in non-identifiable, aggregated form.
We may combine all the above referenced information with publicly or commercially available information that we acquire from third parties for various purposes, including verifying the information you provide or creating a profile of your preferences.
How We Use Your Information.
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment.
- send you promotional messages and other communications from NaturVet or its marketing partners.
- respond to your requests and communicate with you.
- provide you with important information regarding our products and services.
- confirm your registration with the Site.
- analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
- operate the Site and customize your experience.
- help us address problems with and improve the Site design, products, and services.
- identify or remedy potential threats to the security or integrity of the Site and our business.
- link or combine user information with other personal information.
- as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements; and
- for any other purpose stated at the time of collection.
NaturVet will share your personal information with vendors, service providers, contractors, and agents in connection with the performances of services on our behalf. These service providers may perform routine business functions such as processing credit card payments, conducting marketing activities, and sending communications functions.
In addition, NaturVet will share your personal information, including your name and email address, with third parties such as affiliates, advertising partners, and unaffiliated third parties whose products and services NaturVet thinks you may enjoy. Some of these third parties may use your personal information for marketing purposes.
We may also share your personal information as follows:
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any other person.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, unless you consent otherwise.
Third Party Links.
We take reasonable measures to help maintain the information we collect through our Site in a secure manner. However, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our Site and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Site, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Users can personalize their browser settings to reject cookies, although certain features of the Site may not function as intended.
Interest Based Advertising.
We may partner with third-party advertising providers to serve ads on our behalf on non-affiliated third-party websites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information we or the online advertising network serving the ad collect about your online activities here and elsewhere over time. For example, anonymous information collected across multiple websites that you visit over time may enable the ad network to predict your preferences and show you ads that are most likely to be of interest to you. Please note that we do not share any information that identifies you personally with the third-party service providers who serve ads on our behalf.
To opt out of these types of ads, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ to learn about online behavioral advertising and how to opt-out from online behavioral ads served by some or all participating companies.
Access and Correction.
Subject to applicable law, we provide you with access to personal information we have retained about you and the ability to review, correct, update, block or delete the information where it is inaccurate. Subject to applicable law, we may limit or deny access to personal information where providing such access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances. Please submit your request by contacting us as described in the section titled “Contact Us” below. Please include your name, email address and postal address in your request.
Your Choices About Data We Collect and How to Opt-Out.
We may use the personal information we collect from you to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you may indicate this preference by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of such email communications or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-628-8783.
If you would no longer like to receive offers from our marketing partners, you can unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each email communication.
Do Not Track Signals
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Transfer of Information to Other Countries.
Children and Privacy.
The Site is not directed to anyone under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from those under the age of thirteen on the Site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen on the Site, we will delete the information from our records. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child or person under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your Privacy Rights.
With respect to the collection of your personal information, you have the right to:
- Update or amend personal data that we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Request the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected.
- Request the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- Request the commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- Request the categories of personal information sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
- Request that we erase or restrict personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data with respect to direct marketing purposes; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive the above information up to two times in a 12-month period, free of charge. You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-628-8783. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email, telephone number, or mail address.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Services. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Site. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at the address set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including, as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements. Our Company will keep your personal data indefinitely unless a request is made to remove.