Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Soft Chews
Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Soft Chews
Advanced Dog Probiotics and Enzymes. For use in dogs over the age of 6 weeks. PB6 technology enables beneficial bacteria to travel through the complete GI tract for optimal stomach and intestinal balance. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. Veterinarian Formulated & Recommended.
- Helps to support and balance the total GI environment.
- Great for pets with sensitive stomachs and digestive issues.
For use in dogs over the age of 6 weeks. PB6 technology enables beneficial bacteria to travel through the complete GI tract for optimal stomach and intestinal balance. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Guaranteed Analysis per 2 Soft Chews:
Moisture (Max.) 21.5%
*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2,320 SKBU1
*Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae) 210 LU2
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 75 CMCU3
*Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU4
*Bacillus subtilis (PB6 Probiotic) 1 Billion CFU
*Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic) 100 Million CFU
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40 °C in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one μmol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive oil substrate at pH 6.5 and 30 °C. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity of papain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a 60-minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate at pH 6.0 and 40 °C. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1μg of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.
Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Rhizopus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Water, Natural Flavoring, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil.
Feeding Directions: (Give with each meal)
|Up to 20 lbs.||1 soft chew|
|21 to 40 lbs.||2 soft chews|
|41 to 80 lbs. ||3 soft chews|
|81 lbs. and over ||4 soft chews|
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Calorie Content (Calculated) ME:
2,400 kcal/kg, 11.5 kcal/2 chews
Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Soft Chew
- Enables beneficial bacteria to travel through the complete GI tract
- Great for pets with sensitive stomachs and digestive issues
- Specifically developed to support and balance the total GI environment
I have two chows who are finicky eaters, and selective with treats.
They love these treats and they seem more active. They get super excited when I grab the container.
My dog just ♥️♥️♥️ It!!! Seems to get a lil better with some of his redness on his body thou he still keep scratching thou less on paw biting n licking. Will purchase more later
I use these probiotics for my dog, never had a problem. This last time I mentioned that the probiotics were all stuck together in the bottom of the container, and immediately NaturVet sent me a brand new container. I certainly didn’t expect such courtesy, and was very pleased.
My dog seems to like the flavor, and as far as I can tell they seem to help aid in digestion. I like these products, they are also more affordable than most.