Pet Organics No Stay!® Spray
Pet Organics No Stay!® Spray
Pet Organics No Stay!® Spray is a special blend of herbs that most pets find displeasing and prefer to avoid. In training your pet to stay off furniture or other designated areas, it is important to remember that you are attempting to alter a habit which may require multiple applications as well as the recommended training tips listed below. Veterinarian Formulated & Recommended
- Citronella Oil
- Saves declawing for cats
NO STAY!® spray is a special blend of herbs that most pets find displeasing and prefer to avoid. In training your pet to stay off furniture or other designated areas, it is important to remember that you are attempting to alter a habit which may require multiple applications as well as the recommended training tips listed below.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (2.5%)
Clove Oil (0.4%)
White Pepper (0.2%)
Citronella Oil (0.2%)
Cinnamon Oil (0.1%)
Lemongrass Oil (0.05%)
Deionized Water, Castor Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
Total Inactive Ingredients: 96.55%
Shake well before using. Spray on areas you want your pets to stay off of. Apply daily for a few days, then as needed, depending on the severity of your cat’s habit. NO STAY! is safe and non-staining on almost all materials. However, before using product it is strongly recommended to test spray a small, inconspicuous area.
- The scent of NO STAY! and redirecting your pet will help alter the unwanted behavior.
- If your pet attempts to tolerate the herbal scent of NO STAY! and reoccupy the treated area; immediately redirect them to one place you prefer them to lie.
- The preferred place should always be available and always the same location.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:
- Remember your pet found security and comfort not only on your favorite furniture but in that particular room.
- Conditions of this room should be considered when choosing a new area for your pet.
- If you choose to keep the pet’s bed in the same room be sure to distance it from the furniture that is off limits and away from the scent of NO STAY! spray.
- Once your pet begins to occupy the preferred “pet bed” on their own be sure to offer positive reinforcement, from a simple petting to small treats or toys.
Do not spray on pets. Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not take internally. If ingested, drink plenty of water, induce vomiting, and consult a physician.
Storage and Disposal:
Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Do not reuse empty container. Wrap in newspaper and discard in trash.
Pet Organics No Stay!
- Helps train cats to stay off the furniture and other undesired areas
- Discourages cates from returning to the treated area
- Blend of natural herbs that most cats find displeasing and prefer to avoid.
Not a customer, but I read the ingredients and I see a red flag: Lemon grass oil. My cat LOVES lemon grass. It's like catnip to him. I have a lemon grass plant that I have to keep locked up in the spare bedroom because no matter where I put it he goes after it.
There is no Lemon Grass oil in this product. The ingredients are-Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Garlic Oil, and Clove Oil. If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.